Debi Fujan, Owner
Debi was raised on the family farm in eastern South Dakota and has that natural, down home love for people. She spent her teen years working in her parents dairy operation and large farm. As a full time farm wife, she managed raising the children and created a business raising Hymilayin cats. Debi has successfully bred many show cats and has won many titles. She has many friends in the Cat Fanciers Association and has sold cats to over 15 countries. She recently married Mike who brought her to Nebraska – the good life. Although Debi thinks the weather here is just like home, Mike continues to try and convince her Nebraska really is the good life!
Today, Debi is the Owner of Transitions Estate Services, managing the daily operations and people while helping the business grow and improve on a daily basis.
- Debi is married to Mike
- She has 3 children and 1 grandson
- Debi received a cat for her birthday named Bentley
- She continues to outfish her husband
- She loves to country dance
- Debi loves people and always seeks the best in them
Mike Fujan, Sales and Technical Guy
Mike grew up on a family farm near North Bend, Nebraska where they raised hogs, corn, and soybeans. He remembers the first irrigation system they used, syphon tubes! He attended college in Milford where he learned the electrical trade. During college and after graduation, Mike worked for a local contractor, putting his electrical skills to use and learning about plumbing. He later attended the University of Nebraska earning a BSBA degree in Business Information Systems. He has lived in Alaska and enjoys fishing and telling stories about his adventures.
Today, Mike supports Debi in her estate sale business -Transitions. Hang around him long enough and he will rope you into a story!
- He loves to fish!
- Mike came in 3rd in a dog sled race in Alaska
- He loves the outdoors and especially fishing with his wife
- Mike loves people and seizes every opportunity to help someone in need
- Did I mention he likes to fish!
- He met his wife “on-line” and they have been inseparable ever since
- Mike is married to Debi